CA IPCC Registration Form For Nov 2016 & May 2017
Eligibility qualification/ requirement to enroll for Intermediate (IPC) course:
1 . A candidate is eligible for enrolment to any of the level(s) of the Intermediate (IPC) Course on passing the CPT and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto.
2. A candidate who has already passed Entrance Examination or Foundation Examination or Professional Education (Examination-I) shall be eligible for enrolment to Intermediate (IPC) Course subject to complying with relevant conditions.
3. A candidate who was already registered for erstwhile Intermediate/ Professional Education (Course-II)/ or Professional Competence Course cum articleship shall be eligible for enrolment/ conversion to Intermediate (IPC) Course subject to complying with relevant conditions.
4. Students who are Graduates/ Post Graduates in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (including Open University) by studying any three full papers of 100 marks each out of Accounting, Auditing, Law including Business Laws, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws etc., Economics, Management including Financial Management, Personnel Management etc., Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc., Costing, Business Studies, Business Administration and Management Accounting or other than those falling under Commerce stream having secured in aggregate a minimum of 60% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University(including Open University) and Candidates who have passed the Intermediate level examination conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India can register directly in the Intermediate (IPC) Course.
5. Students who are pursuing the Final year Graduation Course can also register for the Intermediate (IPC) Course on provisional basis and such students registration would be regularized and they can commence practical training only on submission of satisfactory proof of having passed the Graduation examination with the specified percentage of marks within six months from the date of appearance in the final year graduation examination and completion of Information Technology Training (ITT) and Orientation Course.
During the provisional registration period, a student can undergo and complete Information Technology Training (ITT) and Orientation Course. If such student fails to produce the proof within the aforesaid period, his provisional registration shall stand cancelled and the registration and other fees, as the case may be, paid by him shall not be refunded/ adjusted and no credit shall be given for the theoretical education undergone.
Click below links to download IPCC Registration Form November 2016 & May 2017
Intermediate (IPC) Course Registratioin Form â CPT Route
Application Form for Admission to Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course under Direct Entry Scheme
IPCC Registration Procedure Nov 2016 & May 2016
A student should submit filled-in registration forms for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course to the concerned Regional Office in consonance with the address. Prospectus for Chartered Accountancy Course â Scheme of Intermediate (IPC) Course and Final Course is available at sales counter of Decentralized offices/ Branches of the Institute. The cost of Prospectus is Rs. 100/-. Registration form can also be downloaded from Instituteâs website http://www.icai.org. On receipt of filled-in form and requisite fee, the appropriate decentralized office will issue study materials for Group I and/or Group II or Intermediate (IPC) Course.
Students, while submitting Intermediate (IPC) Course registration form at concerned Regional office, should enclose the following:
1. Demand Draft/Pay Order towards Intermediate (IPC) Course registration fee.
2. Attested copy of 12th pass or its equivalent Central Government recognised examination pass marks statement.
3. Graduation/Post Graduation marks statement for Direct Entry to Intermediate (IPC) Course.
4. Copy of CPT Pass marks statement, if applicable (students are advised not to wait for CPT marks statement to be received from Examination division for registration to Intermediate (IPC) Course but proceed for Intermediate (IPC) Course registration with a copy of downloaded CPT marks statement).